Parks & People Foundation
This plan should be used by staff and volunteers during an emergency to ensure each player's safety. Please make sure parents / guardians are knowleadgable of this plan as well.
1. The mental and physical health of players should be monitored at all times.
Who is aware of players with special medical needs?
Who is responsible for being aware of any players with easily discernable signs of injury or illness?
2. Players' health and emergency contact information should be easily accessable when on school grounds or during away games.
Who will obtain players' medical forms when at school or during away games?
3. Coaches must be trained and prepared to address emergency situations.
Who has CPR / First Aid training?
Who will call the ambulance / 911?
4. If a player is removed for health or safety purposes they should have adult supervision.
Who will care for and supervise an injured or ill player until picked up by a parent?
5. If a player is injuried or sick they should have a safe and confined place to be treated.
Where is your injury treatment area?
6. Parents / Guardians are to be notified immediately if a player is injured or ill.
Who will notify the parent/guardian when a player is injured or ill?
7. All incidents and emergencies should be reported to Parks & People staff within 24 hours of occurance.
Who will report the incident to the program coordinator and complete the incident report?
8. All players, staff, volunteers and parents should be aware of this emergency plan.
Who will inform staff, volunteer and parents of this plan?
Do Not Fill This Out